Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Allergies: Urgh!!

Ok..so I told Ellie I was going to make her a delicious dinner and I would make alot of it so everyone could eat it. Danny found a packet of alfredo mix that you mix with milk and butter and parmesan cheese. I did everything I was supposed to do and it came out pretty good. Well, after Dinner Ellie got her bath and got dressed. I started brushing her hair and she was complaining that her back was itching. I knew right away that she was starting to have a reaction to something she ate. I started looking at every ingredient. I noticed that "maltodextrin" was on the back and I wasn't sure what that was. I googled it and come to find out it is from corn!! That is one of the many things she is allergic to!
I wanted to scream! I am finding out so many things the hard way but the bad part is that Ellie has to suffer for my mistakes! I am so frustrated about this.

SO NOW I guess I need to write that name down on her LONG list of things NOT to feed her!

0 comments: