Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bonnie's visit and Baby Jay's christening









My best friend Bonnie came in town last weekend all the way from Katy, Texas! She had Baby Jay on June 12th and I finally got to meet him! She had his christening in Kenner and I am the Godmother! I am so honored! He is so adorable! They are awesome parents! He is such a blessing!
Here are some pictures from Jay's christening and our lunch after at Zea's.

Love,
Lizzy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying as I type... Eliie is in big girl school! OMG how time flies. Be sure to tell her aunt Bonnie loves her and hug and kiss her for me! I miss them sooo much! I'll be in town Labor day weekend.
I love the picture you took of Jay and I. I really don't have a lot of pictures of us b.c it's just me here during the week, plus I feel BIG and don't like myself in many pictures these days. lol... I snap shots of Jay like crazy and Shamin, but not many of myself. Could you please send me a copy of that picture? I'll send ya money if you want? Walmart.com you can mail pictures I do it all the time.
Thanks again for being his godmother he is honored as well just as Shamin and I are. Your the best miss ya
Love
Bonnie