Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My baby Ellie


Here is a picture of Ellie that I took today. Daniel and I were off of work today so we took the kids to Lakeside to get their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. They did really good. I will have to scan the picture and post it. :) They also had a train at the mall that they rode and Gabe loved that! He is such a boy! Ellie wore this yellow dress because it was "mommom's favorite color" (My mom) :)
I thought that was so sweet of her.
I have been thinking about my mom alot lately and I just miss her. I am scared of forgetting her and the little things. It is so easy to get caught up in life and the craziness of everything. I want Ellie and Gabe to know her and how special she was. All I can do is tell them about her but then it makes me think of her even more and miss her even more. I don't want to live life and try to forget her though.
It is hard, I do know that! On May 28th, it will be 2 years already!! I can't believe how fast time flies. I will really miss her during Mother's day. I use to always get her something special and it is hard shopping during that time for me because I see so many things I wish I could get her.

Well, I have been so busy lately being a "Nanny" for twin babies. I can't believe I am a Nanny. :) I love my job and I am so blessed. I just love the twin babies that I am watching. They are 10 months old. One is a boy and one is a girl. Brock and Baili. I feel so lucky that I can be a part of their lives and upbringing. They are so special to me.
Ellie and Gabe go with me every time I go. They are really good and they help me alot. Ellie has the routine down pat already. We go for walks everyday and because they live just a couple houses away, we get to come to my house and get the kids bikes so they can play for a little bit. Ellie and Gabe look forward to that. :)
An update: Ellie lost her 6th tooth. Yep..that's right! She is missing so many teeth..poor hunny. Her two top teeth got damaged from falling on her face at Target. Her two bottom teeth fell out from a accident playing with her sister. They actually became loose and then never re-attached. Then the teeth right next to the bottom teeth became loose because the adult (two bottom) teeth grew in. So now she is missing 4 teeth total because as I stated, her two adult teeth on the bottom are in and one of her adult teeth (top front) is coming in. yahhhhh!!!! She is so cute no matter what. She amazes me every day and she is so smart and sweet. She is very thoughtful too!
Ellie and Gabe will be performing at Church on Sunday. I will try to take a little video and post it if I can.
Ellie has been asking some deep questions lately...Like....Why did people put the crown of thorns on Jesus? and why did they nail him to the cross? She said, "I bet his momma Mary was sad."
I was in shock that my little 5 year old was thinking of these things. She knows how to work my CD player in my room and she and Gabe play a Kid Christian CD in my room all the time and they stand there and sing together. It is so adorable.
Gabe is getting big too. He has a problem saying "K" and he says "T" in the place of "K". Like when he says clothes he says toes. It is so hilarious. We are working on it but I guess he will get better as time goes on. He also says "Tar" instead of "Car". Anything that has the "K" sound ends up with a "T" in front of it.

Daniel is doing good, just busy with work as always. We look forward to his days off and spending time together as a family. The kids love running to him when he comes in the door after work. He works 6 days a week and usually gets home around 9 o'clock every night.
Well, it is getting late and I need to wake up early.
Love to all,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this pic of Ellie! Her teeth are so cute!