Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bonnie's Pregnancy pics




Hello All,
For those of you that don't know, My best friend Bonnie is pregnant for her first child. She is having a boy and they plan on naming him Jayish but they will call him "Jay". They are so happy and excited. So far everything is going great with her pregnancy. Bonnie lives in Texas and came down to visit so that I could do her pregnancy pictures and also for her Hindu Baby shower. We had a great weekend and lots of fun. I am so glad that I could share this special time with her right now. It is such an amazing time!
Enjoy some of the pics.
Love to all,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me! We are looking forward to meeting Jayesh. Glad you could take our photos and the time to add us to your blog! I know your so busy and we appreciate it. We miss the kids and hope ya'll have a wonderful Easter! Hopefully next year I can run the cresent city classic again and we will be in town for Easter. Can't wait ot run agian.:-)
Love
Bonnie