wow they are getting soo big!!! i wish i was there but i cant i was out of town with my grandparent's family.. soo how are they..... dont said they are fine i just want to know what going on that all.. do yall had fun on spring break & Easter day.. i know i havent talked to u in while.. i had camera as easter present..
i know this is hard to leave your mom! i can feel what u feel.. but luckily you have a family and me that cared about u and i know your mom was so special i remeber that you, bonnie, and i went for swim at your mom's old house do u remeber. oh my gosh we had so much fun.. and there was a swing at your mom's old house. everytime i go to grampa house and i go for a swing. i am soo sorry that everything is not healing for u to leaving ur mother..
Welcome to my blog. My name is Elizabeth Regueira and I am a photographer. I am also a wife and a mother. I have 4 beautiful children, and a wonderful Husband. We have been married for 25 years now. God has truly blessed our family! Photography has always been something I loved. I can remember using my moms film camera and snapping shots of everything. I never really thought I had talent until my husband got me an amateur camera before our son was born. I had the opportunity to be the photographer for my brothers wedding and I discovered my dream.My mother passed away in May 2007 and we found a note she wrote which said she wanted to be an artist. She never got to fulfill her dream. After I read that and it all sank in, I realized I should not give up! I will continue making goals and live my dream! She is my inspiration!I love you Mom!
1 comments:
wow they are getting soo big!!! i wish i was there but i cant i was out of town with my grandparent's family.. soo how are they..... dont said they are fine i just want to know what going on that all.. do yall had fun on spring break & Easter day.. i know i havent talked to u in while.. i had camera as easter present..
i know this is hard to leave your mom! i can feel what u feel.. but luckily you have a family and me that cared about u and i know your mom was so special i remeber that you, bonnie, and i went for swim at your mom's old house do u remeber. oh my gosh we had so much fun.. and there was a swing at your mom's old house. everytime i go to grampa house and i go for a swing. i am soo sorry that everything is not healing for u to leaving ur mother..
Post a Comment