Okay...so I went to the doctor today and the Dr. did an ultrasound and she said that she did NOT see a heartbeat. I was in complete shock. She told me that I might not be as far along as I thought I was. She also said she thinks I might be 3 weeks instead fo 7! She saw a sack and she told me to go and get some blood work done. I did that right after and I also have to go again on Wednesday and I should find the results out on Thursday. I can't believe I have to wait until then. I feel like I am on a rollercoaster....A really big one that won't end. That saying..you never know what tomorrow holds comes to my mind again. God is in complete control and I am just here for the ride. Well, I just wanted to get it off my chest while it was fresh.
Love ya and I will keep you updated.
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











2 comments:
Wow--keep me posted and I will keep ypu in my prayers.
Amy
OMG Lizzy! I was just stopping by to check up on you. I am so excited & happy for you and Danny! You are an amazing woman and I admire your strength and Faith. Keep In Touch.
Post a Comment