Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Now...What the Heck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely devastated. I just don't understand! I will tell you what happened.
I have a really good friend that is an ultrasound tech and she offered to do an ultrasound today. We went to the hospital and she did the ultrasound (same as Doctor did) and she examined me. She said it doesn't look good. She showed me the sack and it was empty and she measured it to see how far along I was and it said i should be 6 weeks. Well, NO heartbeat, NO BABY! I am pregnant without a BABY! I have never heard of such a thing. I am really trying hard to think positive about the whole thing but I just can't grasp it! She said the doctor will probably call me tomorrow with he results from the blood work ( I am still waiting) and she will tell me that my hormone levels are not rising like they should so something is wrong and she will give me 3 options. DNC, a pill, or let my body remove it on it's own?? I just can't believe this! Pregnant..not pregnant!!!
Well...there it goes...this is my life.....this is the latest.
I don't know what tomorrow holds but I am thankful for each day that God gives me and I know that he does everything for a reason and I know he will give me the strength to overcome this. I know things could be worse..Right??
Love you all,
Lizzy

0 comments: