Here are a few pictures I came across today on my computer. They just make me miss her even more. The ones of her and I when I was little are my favorite. Gosh...I just miss her so much. There are so many exciting things in my life right now that I just wish I could talk to her and just share all the news with her..whether it is good or bad. She would listen to me no matter what she was doing. Very rare did she say...let me call you right back. She new when something was wrong or when I was happy or when I was scared or upset about something. Just like I know what is going on with Ellie. It is just the Mother intuition. Only your mom would know. I have had friends say that I am strong and I am handling this pretty well, but I don't think so. I am just like any one else. I just try my best to deal with the pain every day. The pain will never go away and it will never get easier I just have to learn how to cope with it. I will miss her every day of my life and other days even more, like right now. I just wish I could hear her voice. Well....I need to go to bed...Good Night..
Love Lizzy :(
Park City Utah
4 years ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment