Matt got married September 22, 2007! Everything turned out so nice. We had a little scare because Ellie got sick the night before the wedding (Friday night). She started running a fever and then she kept saying her tummy hurt. I was so worried I was going to have to call and tell the Bride (Mandie) that Ellie was going to miss the wedding. We woke up early and met the bridal party at a salon to get her hair done. She wasn't too happy about it all. She was tired and she still didn't feel good. Right before the wedding (2:00 pm) her fever started to come back. She was exhausted. She ended up walking down the isle picking her nose. It was hilarious. I had to take the flowers out of her basket and throw them down the isle. Rachel came to the rescue and walked her down the isle. Thank God! The wedding was beautiful. The reception was very nice also. Danny bought some Motrin to give Ellie and then she started acting like her old self. She ran everywhere and danced and had a blast.
We were so happy to see Grandpa Bill there too! I got to dance with him :)!
Well, here are the pictures (some of them). Enjoy! Second cousins..Ellie and Bianca
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment