Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Beautiful Day...

This whole week flew by. Ellie is doing better at going to school. She actually gets out of the car without crying now! Big Difference from when she first started. I am so proud of my little Ellie Bellie. I know my mom would be so proud of her. She would probably be crying because she would be so proud and sad at the same time. Ellie is growing up.
We got to see Victoria this weekend. :) We got her Friday evening and then she had to go home after Church on Sunday. The kids had a good time playing with her. We decided last minute to go to Poppa's house and spend the night Saturday. We had a wonderful time visiting with Poppa! The kids even got a four-wheeler ride. That is Gabe's favorite thing to do. I have a feeling he will be my little dare devil. After church on Sunday, we all went to get something to eat and then brought Victoria to her mom and then came home to enjoy this beautiful weather! I wish I could just sit outside all day with weather like this! I love the fall! Not to mention..my birthday is coming up! Yipee! October 1st! I will be the big 29! Almost 30! I can't believe that. I wish I could stop at 30!
Well, this coming week will be full of events. Matthew is getting married this coming weekend! My brother is all grown up! I will add pictures of the beautiful event! Don't worry!
Well, I will keep everyone posted.

Oh yea..Danny has been out of town since Thursday and he should be home some time tonight. We sure do miss him! Pray for a safe return..he is driving. :)
Also say a prayer for my Grandpa (Bill) He went into the hospital this week for his heart. He had chest pains. He is home now recovering. We plan to go and visit him this week too.
Love you all!
Lizzy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures of Bonnie's Wedding! The Girls Look So Cute, awe and little Gabe what a cutie. I love the red dress you wore so elegant. Love Sam