Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something I don't want to forget

Ellie asked me the other day.."when we go to Heaven, are we going to drive?" I told her no. Then she asked, "Are we going to ride in an elevator?" It was so hard for me not to laugh. I told her that God will give us wings and we will fly there. It is so amazing the thoughts that run through her head. I am so glad she is thinking about those things. She is singing Jesus loves me and that song just makes me smile. My little girl knows Jesus! :) It is awesome!

Mimi is with us this week. She is doing okay but she still has her moments where she talks and talks about my mom. She is really sad about my mom being gone. Her memory is pretty bad. She doesn't even know that I am her granddaughter. She asked me today, "how did I get here?" I told her that "Doug" was my dad and she said her famous phrase.."OH REALLY". I hate this disease..
Well, I will try to get some pictures of her and the kids this week. I am planning to do a Fall Family Portrait across the street by the Gazebo for all the family members in my neighborhood on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am doing it in the evening when the lighting is good. I am excited about it. Mimi will help with the kids. :) She is good at that!
Love you all,
Lizzy

0 comments: