Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 28, 2026






 Well Hello 2026...lol

It has been a long time and so much has happened.  I decided I would update this and plan to fill in some of missing years just so we have memories to look back on for the kids.  

Well Gabe is now finished with his second year in college at COTK college.  Ellie graduated College and is now married.  She is now Ellie Nicaud.   Victoria graduated from LSU with her Masters!!  

Jordan is about to start 11th grade in August.  

Ellie's wedding was February 27, 2026 and it was the most magical day ever.  


Today marks 19 YEARS since i lost my momma.   What is so beautiful is her Legacy is still being carried on.  Her phrase "My cup runneth over" has been passed down.  Ellie wore my moms necklace at her wedding and I know that meant so much to Ellie.  I know my mom would be so proud and she would have been right beside me holding my hand and crying with me.  I miss her more in all the big events because I pictured her right beside me.  My purpose is still here and I am making every moment count.  I want to be the best version I can be for my family and friends and people I meet.  My goal is to bring more people to HEAVEN with ME.   








Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love an his wonderful deeds for mankind.  Psalm 107:8

Love, lizzy 

0 comments: