Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Welcome 2022

 Hello there! Long time no see! Danny sent me the link to my blog and I completely forgot about it. It’s like opening up a treasure box from a long time ago. So much has changed. What a treat it is to see the kids when they were small and see a little bit about our life back then. I forgot how nice it is to do this. I guess I’ll do a current post. This is a picture of our New Years dinner. We discussed 2021 and all the things that have happened. What goals we achieved and what we plan to do in 2022.  It’s so nice to hear the kids talk about their goals and all the things that will happen this year. Can you believe Ellie will graduate high-school and also start college! She is planning on going to Lead college! I’m so proud of her! Gabe has his permit now and will get his license in December. He has to have his permit for 12 months. We live in Biloxi, Ms now. We moved here in 2017. We absolutely love it here! I feel like this is where God wants us! 


1 comments:

Lindy said...

I love reminiscing with you when reading your blog. I wasn't there physically but we talked enough for me to remember the things you wrote about. You said it best, it's a true treasure to look at old pictures, experiences, and events through the years. 🫶