Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!




Hello All...

So much has been going on our way! I can hardly keep up. I am sidetracked in so many different directions. I am still watching Max and he is 9 months old now. He keeps me busy when he is here. I am 36 weeks pregnant now. My next doctor appointment is Monday and he will start seeing me weekly now. We are anxiously awaiting baby Jordan's arriival. My awesome family (mom Karen, Rachel) threw me a baby shower in Destrehan at their home. It turned out wonderful and I got alot of much needed things. My best friend Bonnie was able to come all the way from Texas to be there. Lindy and Debbie came to visit recently and also painted baby Jordan's room for me and put up a chair rail in the room. Lindy brought someone who did that part with all the proper tools. It turned out Amazing! I love it! I got the chance to go shopping with Mrs. Rose (momma Rose) and we found the bedding for Baby Jordan. It is little sail boats! It is so cute! Every thing is coming together and I couldn't be more excited and appreciative for all the family and friends that I have and all that they have done! I couldn't do it without them!

Ellie and Gabe are really excited about their little brother coming as well. I know they will do just fine and be great big helpers.

I got a new Camera thanks to my husband and his GM points thru his work. I got a Canon Rebel T2i and a new lens (L series 70-200mm). The lens is incredible! I am going to be able to shoot a session of a family this afternoon in New Orleans (city park). I can't wait for that! I have one more photo job next week and I think that will be it until after Jordan's arrival.

I can NOT believe that Mother's Day is tomorrow! I can't help but think of my MOM and how much I miss her and how Much I would love for her to be here and share all these wonderful things with me. She would be so proud of Ellie and Gabe! It will be difficult having Jordan and knowing that I can't have my mom there with me or to see baby Jordan as he comes out. She was there for Ellie and Gabe! I think she was more excited for the birth of Ellie and Gabe than I was. I remember the look on her face when she saw them for the first time...with tears in her eyes! It is time that I treasure and will never forget.

After loosing my mom, it makes me appreciate every day that I am here and I don't take anything for granted. I appreciate everyone so much more and the "little things". I have to admit that when I think of loosing someone else, it makes me so sad because I know first hand what that pain is like. Being hormonal (pregnancy) doesn't help either. Ha ha!


On May 28th it will be 3 years since my mom passed away! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I think of Mother's day and I just wish I could tell her "Happy Mother's Day" again!

I know I need to think of My family now and the MOM that I want to be for my children and the example that she was to me and all the many things she taught me!

So...for everyone that still has their mom with them...treasure all the good moments and always tell them you love them and how much she means to you! Mother's are a Gift from God!

I will always Love my mom and miss her with all my heart!

Like my momma always said..

My cup runneth over.........



Love Lizzy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy that you got your new camera!! That is awesome. Thanks for writting about me in your blog. I wish I could see ya more. I miss your Mom too. She is always with us in spirit. Stay strong! Let me know how DR.'s visit goes tomorrow.
Love,
Bonnie:-)
Oh, as always great pics.

Anonymous said...

oh one more thing I remember taking that pic of you and your mom. Wow.. that was a fun day.

Unknown said...

A wonderful selection of kids bedding, childrens curtains, cot bed duvet covers, baby bedding, childrens wall murals, wallpapers, borders and stickers.





baby bedding uk