We are so proud of our little girl...she got a Good Character Award at school this past week. We got to go to her "Morning Meeting" in the gym at her school which starts at 8:20 sharp every day. It was so cute to see all the kids go about their routine in the morning. They said the pledge and they also have the 1st graders say the weather report. It was so precious. Ellie was not aware of the award until they called her name. Her teacher sent me a text message a few days before to let me know and she told me that she would keep it a surprise from her until that day. Ellie as shocked to see Danny and I there when she got her award. I also got a magnet saying that my child got the award "good character". I am so proud and love it! Here are a few pictures from it..:) Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment