I am finally finding a moment to make a post to my blog. I have been so busy over the holidays and it just doesn't seem to stop! I am forcing myself to make time for this! I have so many awesome pictures and moments that I want to write about and I don't want to forget!
Here it goes....
While Bonnie was in town to visit, I got to spend the evening with my her. We were able to go to a painting class at Cork and Canvas on the north shore. It was so relaxing and just fun to hang out without any distractions. We each have a painting to hang in our home and the memory of how much fun we had! It was a special day for me! :)

On Christmas eve, we spent the evening at my Dad's in Folsom. The kids could not wait to go there. With the help of Danny (my husband) and his connections at his work at a car dealership, my nephew corey got a new car for christmas! We surprised him that night. He was so excited and in shock as well. It is a used car but new to him! It is really nice and what was best was seeing his face when he saw it! 


We have a tradition in our family where my Dad reads a passage from the Bible before we open presents. I am so glad we do that and it means so much more now to me now that I am older because it is something I can pass down to my family and children. It IS what Christmas is all about. I have been talking to Ellie and Gabe about that alot!
Here are some pictures from our visit with "Poppa and Mrs. Rose"











1 comments:
Hey Hunny! Thanks for posting me on your blog. Glad we had a chance to hang out. Hopefully we come into town in Jan. but that depends on the Saints. I had a great holiday and x-mas.
I am so glad we are patched up (friendship wise). I was missing ya at this time last year... I was so sad:-( I always want us to be apart of each others lifes. Just always be open and honest with me and I will do the same... we have a special friendship. No one could ever take it's place, not even other friends we encounter.
Love,
Bonnie
Post a Comment