Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ultrasound Picture

A great friend of mine (Nancy) did an ultrasound this past weekend to see if we could determine the sex of the baby and we found out....."IT'S A BOY"!!!! We are so excited! We would be excited either way but we are happy it is a little boy! Gabe will be the Big Brother! He is so excited! We are having a hard time agreeing on names but I know we will come up with something before he comes! Ha ha!

I am offically 18 weeks pregnant now and so far everything is going great. I feel great other than the normal symptoms of pregnany. The only problem I have been having that has been difficult to deal with is feeling like I have bugs all over me. I itch my legs and feet like crazy. I will talk to the doctor about it and it seems to get worse at night. I feel like a dog with fleas. No one else in my home has this problem, just me! I think it is hormones? I haven't changed any detergent or soaps. Everything is the same, so I really have no clue!
My arms itch and sometimes my stomach.

Ellie, Gabe and Victoria seem to be excited about having a brother. Ellie always kisses my belly and tells the baby goodnight. I can't wait until I get further along so she can feel him move. I know she will love that.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: