Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

Some thoughts...

It is so easy to get on a negative path and a negative way of thinking. Especially when it seems like so many bad things are happening in your life. Financial struggles really bring you down as well and then you start to think..."How am I going to do this?" How will "I" pay my bills?

Then...I stop and realize that "GOD" is in control and he always will be. We must have FAITH and trust him 100%. Looking back on this past year 2009, I can clearly see God's hand in every step of the way and we made it and I KNOW we will continue to make it. The struggles that I have or should I say WE have encountered have only made us stronger and appreciate what we do have. It also make us treasure the little things in life.

We went to church yesterday and the sermon was about how important Church is and also our part as Christians to follow God's calling and help lead others to Christ and also bring them to church. It was so easy as a child to bring a friend or two! I will continue to pray about it and I want to do what ever God wants me to do. I WANT to be more involved in church and figure out my "talent" that God gave me. God gives us so much everyday and we must stop and acknowledge what he does and give back. OUR God is an awesome God!

When I found out I was pregnant, my first thought was "how are we going to have money to raise another child?" Well, I know God will provide and It is my job to raise them in a Christian home and I will! I also know that this wonderful child is a Gift from God and a sign to me that things will start getting better! It will be a wonderful new year with a another little baby to love! No matter what struggles come our way, God is there and that makes me so happy...I could cry! It is so overwhelming to me sometimes just thinking about it all! He loves us so much he sent his SON to die on the cross for us! WOW!

I watched the show "Home makeover" last night and I started to cry because there was a little girl that gave so much of herself and helped so many people with cancer when she needed so many things but she put others first! That is so awesome and such an inspiration! It is so important to GIVE!

So this year...2010 is about what I can do for others and how can I be a better Christian!
I also want to be a better Mom, wife and friend!

Love to all...
Lizzy

0 comments: