Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ellie's new room!




My sweet nephew came over on January 17th and spent the night. He and Danny stayed up till 1am painting Ellie's room yellow. Ellie was asked what she wants for her birthday and she said a bunk bed. She has been saying that for a while now. I told her that if she got a bunk bed then that meant no birthday party and I think she is okay with that. So...momma has been loosing sleep over how her room should look. This is every woman's dream to re-decorate a room right?? Ha ha! I love it and I am so happy I can do this for her!
I painted the canvas paintings on her wall..go liz! Ha ha! We got her new bedding at Target on sale and now we are just waiting on the bunk bed to arrive! It should be here by this Friday! Go ole Poppa will pick it up and deliver it and set it up! We can't wait! I don't know who is more excited..ellie or me? Ha ha!
Well, once everything is done I will post pictures of the finished product!
I am so grateful for Corey for all his help! He is so awesome and sweet! We love him so much! Thanks Corey!!! Your the best!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: