Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

My little (big girl) Ellie





Here are some pictures that I took this evening of Ellie. She has noticed that I have been really busy taking pictures of everyone else and she has been feeling a little left out. :( She put on her dress and asked me to put "puppy tails" in her hair so she would be "really cute" so that I could take pictures of her. She is such a ham! I also got some of Gabe with her. I like the lighting in the pictures and I noticed the time, which was 7:00?? I am going to have to start taking pics later in the evening. :) I love the way they came out. Ellie is getting so big and there is nothing I can do about it. :( She will always be my baby girl!!!

Love,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: