I had a nice ride home from the park in Metairie today (about a 45 minute drive). I had some time to think. It was just Ellie and I and she was watching a movie. I was just focused on driving and thinking about random things.
There are some many things that happen each day that I would like to jot down so that I won't forget. There are alot of things that I could be stressed about but I choose not to think about those things. I want to focus on the positive things and the things that make me happy.
An awesome moment that I had today was:
standing in church during our worship time (singing) and everyone was singing "Amazing Grace". I just stopped singing and closed my eyes to listen to the words. Tears came down my face. It was an awesome moment. Just imagine God listening to his children singing that. So "Amazing".
Speaking of singing and children. Ellie and I were singing in the car right before we arrived at our house and it was such a cute moment to hear Ellie and I singing together and she knew the words to the song. It was so darn cute!
I got to see my brother Nathan today. I also got to take some pictures of him at Lafanere Park today. He is so cute and he's getting so big.
I also got to eat lunch with my dad and Mrs. Rose today and Mimi too..can't forget her. :)
We ate after church. We went to McAlister's in Covington. They are doing a special right now where you can get 2 halfs of anything on the menu. I got half of the chicken club and half of a house salad. It was so yummy!
Well..it's late and I need to get to bed. I just had to post some moments from today..
Love to all and May God Bless you,
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment