

On Monday Daniel and I decided to take his mom to Fountain Bleu State Park. There is a small beach there and the scenery is just breath taking. I love it there. Daniel and I took the kids there a couple weeks ago and we had a wonderful time.
Well, this time we went to the beach there and the kids LOVED it. Ellie and Gabe are at an age now where they love the sand and the beach. It was so fun just watching them play. I enjoyed listening to the water rush onto the shore and looking up at the crystal clear blue sky. It was so peaceful and relaxing. What was best was being together as a family and having his mom with us. I know his mom enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some pictures from our day..
Look what Gabe did..
We brought these two boats. One for Ellie and one for Gabe. Well Gabe claimed the Green one and they decided to throw it out in the water. The waves took the Green boat and we lost it. Gabe was so upset. So now..I am on a mission to get him another Green boat. Any help will be greatly appreciated..:)


Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment