Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 8 year Anniversary

 

Here is a picture that Danny's mom took of us last night. She watched the kids for us so that Daniel and I could celebrate our 8 Year Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been that long already. We had a wonderful night last night.
Daniel is so amazing. He gave me a mimosa with a strawberry when I got out of the shower and he had a box on my bed with a new outfit that I wanted in it from "Ann Taylor". That is the outfit I wore when we went out. He was so sweet and thoughtful. We went out to eat at Copelands, thanks to my Dad and Mrs. Rose giving us the gift certificate. Then we went to the movies and saw the Mall cop movie. It was sooo funny. We had a great time and we came home to a quiet house and both kids were sleeping. :)

I had a wonderful Day!

The sad part is that Danny's mom is leaving today. :( We are about to bring her to the airport.

I will post some of the pictures from our visit later tonight.

Love to all..
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a nice anniversary