Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's that time of year again...

What is going on in our life this week...



Just some proof that Ellie and I like American Idol...:)


I am so excited that it is time for American Idol again. I remember when I first started watching it when Ellie was almost one year old. Her and I use to talk to the T.V. and get excited when someone sang really well. It is so much fun watching shows like this. That is what I think at least...:)

It is also time for the Bachelor..:)

I am addicted to this show too...
I haven't picked out who I think will win his heart yet. I don't care for Nikki so far nor do I think Meghan should be there. Just my thoughts..

I can not believe it is the day of the inauguration. Although I don't care for what Obama stands for nor do I agree with what he says, I still feel moved when I watch what is happening on television. It is a great day to see everyone come together. I am glad that a Black man can become president in the United States of America. That is an awesome thing! It is out of my hands and in God's hands now! I will continue to pray for him and the decisions that he will be faced with as his term is filled.

On a different note: I started a bible class called the "Frazzled Female"

check out her website: http://www.frazzledfemale.com
I am going to the class once a week on Thursday morning while the kids are in school.
I am really enjoying it. It is time to reflect on my relationship with God. That is very important to me! I want to be a good mom, wife and friend. No better way than to learn from God's teaching. Life is so Frazzled and I think if we stop for just a minute and make time for God, he will help us deal with all Life brings our way.
Love to all,
Lizzy

0 comments: