Angie also wrote a blog on perspectives...She is so right!
There is no need for me to fret over silly stuff like how many christmas presents I have for the kids or how messy my house is or what we don't have and what we WANT...
Angie told me about her friend Demi which she met through her daughters girl scouts last year. Demi's husband had cancer. She has 3 children. Angie and I use to go walking at night and we would chat about all kinds of things. We happened to walk by her friend Demi's house one night. Ever since then I would pass by her house on my way home and I would say a prayer to bless their family and to help her husband. Well last week (Wednesday) I drove by her house again for what ever reason. I slowed down and I noticed that the bushes were over grown and the house looked really dark. No christmas decorations or anything. I thought...me and angie need to get together and do something. I felt a tug at my heart saying..do something!
Well, I called angie right away and I told her my thoughts and she said we will work on it. I talked to Angie Friday (two days later) and she said she talked to Demi and her husband passed away on Wednesday!! I wanted to just cry my eyes out! I can only imagine what she is going through. I know it has got to be hard on her now with Christmas in a few days and they had NO health insurance on her husband. It is really sad!
All I want to do is help her some kind of a way...
It just reminds me of how much pain it is to loose someone you love so much!
I have never felt pain like I did last year when my mom passed. That hole in my heart will never heal! It also reminds me what I learned last year..Never take a single day for granted! You never know what tomorrow holds.
Love,
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment