Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!


Well...today is my Dad's birthday and I wanted to wish him a special day!
Dad, You are the most amazing Father. I never realized how important Family was until I got older and of course started a Family of my own. I look back on my child hood days and I am so greatful that I had such wonderful Parents. You were always there when I needed you and you continue to be there. You are not only a wonderful Dad but a wonderful Person. Thank you for just being YOU! I know that I am a better person because of YOU!
Happy Birthday DAD!
I am sorry we couldn't be with you today to share this day because Ellie and Gabe are sick. We will plan something this week or when you and Rose have some free time.
I love you DAD! My cup runneth over!
Lizzy :)

1 comments:

Jeanie said...

Lizzie, I'm so glad that you sent me your updated blog. I lost your blog address. I will add it to my blog. By the way, check out my blog. It is: http://www.jeanilovesthelord.blogspot.com
Now, I see so many great and awesome things that are happening in the family! Your Dad, married? Awesome and Incredible! Please, tell him I said hi, I'm happy for him, and I think my precious friend would of wanted for him to be happy and not alone! God os so good Lizzie! I see that you have a wonderful life. I am so happy for you! I defintely think you should be charging for those awesome pictures! You have quite a God given talent! I can so see your sweet smile and personality working with people doing this! I think you are a very special women! I'm here for you, always! Much Love,
Ms Jeanie