Well...today was Ellie and Gabe's first day of school. This is Ellie's second time going to this school. Last year she went there for the 3 year old program and now she is in Pre-K and this is Gabe's first time going there and he is in the early 3 program. He did better than expected!! He had a very hard time getting out of the car when they got him out. He kept saying.."mommy, don't weave me" and "mommy, pease stay with me"!!! You have to drive through a car line and the assistants take them out as you drive up to the front. Ellie and Gabe each had their lunch bags inside their Appletree bags (with their name on it) and also their nap mats. It was so cute and adorable. They each had their name button on their shirt also. Gabe was so happy because each child in his class has an animal on their Name/hook to hang their bag on and Gabe's animanl is a Horse!! He loves "horshies"!! It is so cute!
The best part of my day was picking them up and seeing their faces "like a ray of sunshine"! It just made my day.
Astrid came early this morning and she got here just in time to drive the kids to school. She also got to take the ride with me to pick them up. They were happy about that too! It was really nice having her here for support because I think I would have came home and cried. It is such a happy/sad time for them and myself. My babies are growing up. Too fast..I might add!! Astrid and I got to hang out and chat, clean house, look at pictures and go get something to eat. It was so weird without children. I am so use to eating my food fast because I usually have to help the kids eat their food. After I finished my plate..I looked around and I didn't have anyone to take care of. It was nice and then weird. I know that I need to treasure every moment because life just moves so fast. Well...enjoy the pics and more updates soon.
Love,
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment