Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Beautiful Momma

 
Posted by Picasa
My beautiful Momma

This picture was taken in April 2007 ( the month before she passed) It has almost been one year...Where has all the time gone. I would do anything to just go back and hug her, see her, talk to her, tell her how much she means to me. No one should be without their parents...it doesn't matter how old you are. It just isn't fair. I wish she was here. I hate trying to "put thoughts of her in the back of my mind".

Something cool...While I was driving to Florida on "my first road trip" recently, I saw some birds while I was on the interstate and I sware that they flew from the right of my car and then they all came together and formed a heart "my mom's favorite" and then they all flew away after that. It was so weird. It was almost like a practiced performance. I think of it like my mom wanting me to know that she was watching me and right there with me all along? I don't know but I would like to think of it like that. Some days are easier but when times get tough, I would do anything to talk to her because she gave me 100% of listening and she always seemed to make it better. Just knowing that she really cared is what meant the most. It is so hard to find that now a days...
NOBODY LOVES ME LIKE MY MOMMA...

One day I will see her again....till then.... :(
Love,
Lizzy

0 comments: