Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ellie and Gabe present from Aunt Bonnie...

 

 

 

 


Here are some pictures of Ellie and Gabe this afternoon with their present from Aunt Bonnie. They were so excited. Ellie said she named her lamb..Mary...how cute. I went to the nail shop to get a pedicure and they brought their stuffed animal..It was adorable. They were really well behaved. There was a lady that complimented me on how well behaved they were and then she asked me, "how do you do it?? Do you beat them?" I was like "WHUT" I don't think soo...I am just a parent and I try to explain and I have patience...not all the time. I am only human, but I try my hardest. I hope it shows.
Enjoy the pics..
Love,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they love the presents. I think of the kids and you all the time. I can't wait to see ya'll again! I have been busy with work and I have drill again next weekend. Then I will have a little break. Shamin and I just took the dogs out to the nature trail and they are worn out. It's a beautiful day. As we were walking I saw some beautiful spots to take pictures. I thought Liz would love to take pictures here and there. I know you just took a trip to Florida and its hard to travel with the kids but hopefully by the summer you can come to Texas and we can all hang out for a weekend. I miss you guys! Love the pictures. Hope all is well.
Love
Your BFF
Bonnie:-)