Well..Rachel turned the Big 18!!!! Rachel came back home from school for her fall break and we all decided last minute to go to Hard Rock downtown to eat dinner to celebrate Rach's birthday. We had a blast. Gabe and Grampie had fun playing with the icing from the cake that we made her. After dinner, Rachel decided to sleep over. We wanted to go out downtown but it didn't work out so we brought the kids home to Daniel and then Rachel and I went out in Slidell. We had a blast and we got all our drinks free! No one could believe that Rachel was 18. We met some really nice people and we had a blast so that is all that matters. We got home around 2:00am. We had to bring Ellie to school the next morning so we were exhausted. Rachel and I did some shopping in the mall the next day and then I had to bring her home. :( Here are some pics from her birthday at Hard Rock downtown. Enjoy....:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago











1 comments:
Love the photo's you and Danny took. Thanks for writting about my day! I am still on cloud 9.
Ya'll better come visit us in Texas:-)
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment