Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 8, 2007

Bonnie's Wedding (Oct 6, 2007)





























Well Bonnie got married this past weekend. Everything was beautiful. Ellie and Victoria stood in her wedding and I was the Matron of Honor. The girls did wonderful. They held hands and walked down the isle smiling from ear to ear. Danny took some of the pictures for me to help me out. I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked but I have some. I know Bonnie had an awesome photographer so I will get some of those pictures later. Bonnie is on her honey moon in Jamaica right now and when she gets back she will be moving to Katy, Texas. It will be so weird knowing that she will not be coming by on her lunch breaks or after work or on drill weekends. Bonnie will be not only a sister, friend, daughter, aunt but now she will also get the title "Wife". That title is very special. I am so glad she found her soulmate and I wish her nothing but happiness. Well, enjoy the pictures and I will add more when I get some from other friends.
Love ya'll,
Lizzy
















































































































































0 comments: