Here are some pictures from Ellie's sleep over she had this past weekend. Raquel and Ellie have been friends since birth. We don't get to see her as much as we like but when the girls get together, they can not be seperated. Her mom and I worked together and were pregnant together. Hurricane Katrina seperated us but now we are so happy they are now 40 min away compared to hours away. :) I am hoping we can get together more often!
We watched a movie, painted nails, sang songs, took a ride to the store and ate a yummy dinner. Enjoy the pics! Such great memories!
1 comments:
She is a gorgeous girl. Very beautiful and very very good looking! When I downloaded this picture I displayed her life size and she appeared to be directly in front of me looking at me and smiling!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEja171Bci_V8Qt_E570IRyxSiI8MeAc7qF1UL6TKhRDsdOEsu545EEuJ1ZSPf1IDAN2KaH2RQdB51SU-NUVuth78U4Kt6yvS4JVWwlzD1tSBykQoGqIo0EykcLZveOHjDJUb0ibEQ9tMumN/s0/IMG_2470.jpg
The clarity and detail is so good she looks as though I can reach out and touch her which is really cool. I reached up and traced my finger over her lips and though to myself I can kiss her if I want! I have a large digital picture display in my room that is warm and smooth as silk so I decided to put her on display life size in my bedroom. I am really going to enjoy having this little girl life size in my bedroom. The thought of being able to walk up to her and touch her and kiss her whenever I want and as much as I want sends shivers up and down my spine, especially since the display is warm and silky smooth and the clarity so good because it will seem like this little beauty comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her! I can see myself coming home after a hard day at work, rushing into my bedroom, and spending quite a bit of time unwinding with this gorgeous little beauty and enjoying her good looks.
Post a Comment