This week has been full of doctor appts. We went recently to the Eye Dr for Gabe and the doctor said everything checks out just fine. Nothing abnormal for his age. That was Great news!
On Sunday night, Gabe came down with what we think was a 12 hr virus. He threw up Sunday night and then twice on Monday. One of the times was on the way to Jordan's dr appt. He said..I'm sorry mom! I told him that he had nothing to apologize for! He is such a sweet heart! Then we had to take Jordan to a dermatologist in Metairie because our pediatrician referred us there because of Jordan's birthmark on his left thigh. It takes up just about his whole left hip area and it almost looks like a coffee stain but when you look closely it is more vascular. Our Doctor wanted us to see a specialist to look at it to make sure there is nothing we should be concerned about. Well, then the Doc looked at it and did a biopsy of it and also took a picture of it. Now we wait! I am praying it is nothing serious.
Tuesday, Ellie ended up sick with just a sinus infection. She is on antibiotics now. Actually we are all under the weather with our sinuses. It is not fun!
Today is Thursday and now Jordan is running a fever. I called the Dr. and they are going to put him on antibiotics now. Now we just need to get Daddy better! He is really congested and coughing up green stuff! If only we can get him to go to the Dr.
I haven't been keeping up with this as I should...I will try and do better.
Lots of love,
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment