Here is a picture of Me and Gabe before we went to his school for the Meet and Greet! He loves his teacher and he is doing so good. He had a hard first day but has been so good every week. He is going two days a week like Ellie did. He comes home so excited!
Something I want to remember: Gabe went back and forth on the morning of his first day of school. You can tell he was very nervous. He would be happy one minute and then scared the next. I told him on the way to school that he could bring his "famous" blanket to school (what is left of it) and he can hug it when he misses me. That seemed to cheer him up.
Well, I got there that afternoon to pick him up and he gets in the car full of smiles. He says, "I didn't miss you MOM! I didn't hug my blankie because I was so busy working, but I still loved you!" It was sooo sweet! I cried! My little boy is getting so big and I am so very proud of him! He is one amazing little/big boy! He amazes me everyday! I love his attitude and his sense of humor!
Park City Utah
4 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment