Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blood Type and Allergies

http://www.runtheplanet.com/trainingracing/nutrition/bloodtype.asp

I found this information today while browsing the Internet. I can't believe my eyes!
Ellie (my 6 year old) has severe allergies and alot of them. When she was one years old, she was hospitalized with pneumonia and RSV. She was sick alot so the doctor had some blood work done and found out she was allergic to eggs and cats. At the age of 3 we had an allergy panel done on her back which was very traumatizing for the both of us but we found out she was allergic to even more things such as eggs, yeast, beans, peas and peanuts and also cats and dogs.
Well right before she started Kindergarten, we had another panel done and found even more things that she had become allergic to: eggs, yeast, beans, peas, peanuts, wheat, soy, oats, corn, tomatoes, pork, celery and oranges. I was so shocked and didn't know what I was going to feed my baby girl. Thank God my husband helped me come up with ideas on what to cook! It has been a roller coaster ride but we are working through it. I have had to send Ellie's lunch every day at school, including her drinks and snacks. She basically can't eat anything anywhere other than what I send with her. She is getting use to it and has adjusted pretty well...I must say!
Well, Just wanted to share this information I found on the link above. Check it out! Pretty interesting!

0 comments: