Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy 9 year Anniversary!





On March 24th, Daniel and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary! Where has the time gone! It really has just flown by! I know that NO marriage is perfect and I don't expect perfection! Our relationship is like an Oak Tree...it just gets better and stronger as the years go by! We have learned so much about each other and we except each other for who we are. He puts up with my faults and visa versa! I Love him just the way he is because I know that God sent him for me! He is a great husband and father. He has a special way with the kids when I can't get them to listen or understand what I am saying. Daniel is so easy going and understanding. He works really hard to provide for his family and I am so greatful for everything he does. I never thought that we would end up with 4 children but here we are so very blessed and looking forward to what God has in store for our family! I am so glad that we both have the same views on family and religion because the are the two most important things! I just love him so much! There is a song by Brad Paisley called..I thought I loved you then... and that song totally explains how I feel.

Love to all,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: