Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ellie and Gabe

Here is a cute picture I took of the kids today in the yard playing. Today is St. Patricks day. Ellie had to wear her uniform today but I dressed Gabe in Green...ha ha!
Tomorrow is Ellie's field trip and Danny has the day off so he can go with her. I don't know who is more excited..:)
I know they will have lots of fun and I am so glad he can share that special day with her.
Ellie and Gabe have grown so much that I can hardly keep up. Ellie is reading now and doing Math and also teaching Gabe what she has learned. She tells him..."Good Job Gabe" and I'm so proud of you! I am so blessed because they are so close and so great together. They have their moments but they are REALLY a Team! I still can't believe little Jordan will be here in almost 2 months. Ellie and Gabe are so excited about Jordan coming. Well...off to bed I go!
Max is here and he is sleeping right now. Big Momma needs her rest! :) ha ha!

Love to all...
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: