Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gabe Turns 4!!





Ok..so we had a party for him at our house on December 6th and here I am on December 22nd posting pics! I am horrible! At least I am doing it..right? I have had so many things going on and projects that I have been working on for people. It is a good thing! :)
I should be wrapping christmas presents right now but I am procrastinating, can't you tell! :)
Well, Gabe had a blast at his birthday party! He was so excited! He is still talking about it. His Poppa got the spacewalk for him that day and he was so thrilled about that! He told me that this was the "best birthday ever"! I just can't believe how fast time has gone and how big he is now! He is such a ball of sunshine! He has his moments but for the most part he is always trying to make someone smile or laugh. He has a cute personality! I just love him so! He is so thoughtful, caring and loving! He always hugs me and tells me he loves me. He does the same to Ellie, Daddy and Victoria. :) My little man!
Well...I will continue adding some pictures from his party...sit back and enjoy! :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: