Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ellie's nose....



Well last week was an exciting week...or should I say a very eventful week to say the least.
I had a scare because I started bleeding and I got really concerned but luckily everything is OK and the bleeding has stopped.
Wednesday night, Ellie fell of the stool while eating dinner and she broke her nose. I took her to the doctor on Thursday and they had x-rays done and confirmed that is it fractured. Well, I got an appt with an ENT this past Monday and they want to do surgery this coming Friday at Children's Hospital! I can't believe she broke her nose. They are going to have to re-brake it to fix it because it is crooked.

We also found out that Danny's mom has cervical cancer. We don't know what stage yet but please keep her in your prayers. We will know more next week sometime.

I finally found a doctor that is reasonable for my pregnancy care and they can't see me until December 2nd but at least I found someone. I am 2months this week. I have been pretty sick so far. It is so weird because I was fine for Ellie and Gabe. I don't remember being this miserable! I am looking forward to the 2nd trimester.

Well, love to all and more updates later this week.

Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: