Well, as you all know, Ellie is in
Kindergarten now so I try to have special days with Gabe when it is just us. I got something called a "wee rider" for my bike and Gabe and I go for bike rides at least once a week. It is so much fun. He loves it and I get to exercise too! It is a win win situation! ha ha! He always says that! We got that saying from "cat in the hat"! He remembers every quote from movies. It is amazing how much he
absorbs. I have to make sure I am letting him absorb the right things because he is learning so much right now!
He will turn 4 years old on December 8th. I am trying to start planning a little party for him this year. I don't know what I will do yet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment