Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 13, 2009

New job...:)

 

God is so good and he works in such mysterious ways. I had a job offer come to me through a good friend of mine. She had a good friend that was in need of a nanny for their child. Actually a newborn which is only 6 weeks old. She works 48 hours straight at a hospital and she needs someone to watch her child for 48 hours straight. I talked it over with Danny and we decided that it would be a great opportunity for me because it is only 2 days and I get to stay home.
The best part is the baby's name which is "Max". What is so amazing is when I was pregnant for Gabe my mom wanted me to name him "Max" and I didn't. After my mom passed, I became pregnant and then had complications and lost the baby. I had decided that if I had another child that we would name him "Max" and it would have to be a boy as well.
Well, things didn't work out like that. Here I am two years later getting the opportunity to watch an amazing little boy named "Max"! How cool is that! You never know what tomorrow holds and I see that time and time again.
God is so GREAT! I feel so blessed and so lucky! This past week was my first week watching Max and I have to admit I was a little nervous but everything worked out great and he is such an angel. He was born 3 weeks early so he is only 10 lbs. right now. My job is to fatten him up. Ha ha ha

Ellie and Gabe really love him and they are excited and and eager to help me with him. Here are some pictures of little Max. Enjoy and God Bless!

Love,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Victoria said...

i wanted to see more pics everythin u have already pictured is so pretty and it keep me interesting to go ur blog all the time. im serious i want to see more pictures.. :)