Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Zephyrs Game

 

 

 

 


Yesterday was a fun day. My dad took me and the kids to the Zephyrs Game. Danny couldn't go because of work, not to mention it is the end of the month.
It was Ellie and Gabe's first time going to the Zephyrs Game. It was alot of fun. A little warm but there were a lot of activities to watch on the Field which made it fun for the kids. Ellie got to eat Cotton Candy which is about the only "candy" she can have because of her all her allergies. She loved every bite! The best part was at the end..Fireworks display! I managed to get some cool shots of that. I brought my camera and took some shots of random things through out the game. It was great having Jesse there also. I really enjoy spending time with my Family!
Enjoy some of the shots!

Love to all,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: