Here are a couple pics from tonight. I know I haven't been blogging lately. It just seems like life has been in the way. There is always something that keeps me busy..hmmmm KIDS! Other things too, like housework.
Updates:
*We have been doing good.
*Victoria just celebrated her 12th birthday in Florida with her Mom and her mom's family. I can't believe she is getting so big!
*Nathan (my brother) turned ONE this month! Can't believe that either!
*Ellie will start Kindergarden in just a couple weeks. She will be riding a bus also. She is excited about that.
*I am still doing the nanny job 3 days a week and doing photography every chance I can.
*Daniel is doing good. The Car business is doing pretty good right now, so that is an answered prayer.
I attached some pictures that I took tonight of Ellie and Gabe after their bath. They are playing in Gabe's room with Gabe's trucks. They are so cute together. I don't know what Gabe is going to do when Ellie starts school. He is doing really well without his blanket. We have made a rule that the Blanket aka Fuffie or Ankie has to stay home and can only be used at Bedtime. He has asked for it several times but has been doing good without it during the day. I am so proud of him. He still sucks his thumb when he sleeps. I will have to work on that next. I also made a new rule since Ellie will be starting school soon...Bedtime is AT 8:00!!! This week has been pretty good although they end up in bed at 8:30 and asleep by 8:45. Hopefully it will get a little easier. I have noticed how happy they are in the morning with plenty of sleep which means "HAPPY MOM"!
Well, I need to go and get some more things done before bedtime!
Love to all,
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment