Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy and Sad all at the same time..

 

 

 

 

Oh My goodness..My little girl is really growing up. I have been really busy lately because I started working as a Nanny for twin babies that are 9 months old. Time is just slipping away from me! Ellie has been asking me to take her training wheels off for some time now and I decided to do it Friday evening. I was thinking it would take her a while before she got it but BOY was I wrong! She took off. I was holding on to her back seat and running with her as she rode her bike and I had on flip flops so it was really hard for me to continue to keep chasing her. The whole time I was running with her, I was thinking..Oh my goodness...my baby girl is growing up! This is a big mile stone! Riding a bike with NO traning wheels! I can't believe it! What a DAY!
She is so proud of her self and she has been asking me to tell everyone and she also wants to know "are they proud of me?". It is sooo darn cute!
Here are some pictures to capture the moment! We went to Wal-mart to buy her a helmet! She is so proud of that as well!
Love to all..
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: