Hey All,
Danny's mom is in town for a couple days and we are having a blast. She flew in Thursday night and sadly she leaves on Tuesday evening. I really don't want her to go but I know she has to. The kids are really excited that she is here as well. I took some pictures of her with the kids and I thought I would share them on my blog. :)
I also took some pictures of her by herself so she can have. It was a lot of fun doing a photo session with her.
Danny is going to be off on Monday and Tuesday so we plan to spend some quality time with her! I am not sure what is planned yet but I know we will have fun.
Danny and I will celebrate our 8 YEAR Anniversary on Tuesday. We plan to go out to dinner or something on Monday evening I believe. I can't believe that it has been 8 years already! Time flies! I am so lucky and happy for all the many blessings I have in my life. Although things are tough right now with the economy, there are so many other things to be happy about!
Love to all,
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment