Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

Times like this...

I am writing today with a sad heart. The economy is bad all over and times are tough at our home. I have never experienced situations like I am facing now. I am praying for God to help us and I have seen him work in our lives and finances over the past couple years. I know he is always working whether we see it or not and I know that we must go to him and pray in order for him to help us. I know there is a reason for everything as well. I don't understand it all but I know I will one day look back at these times and say.."OH..I get it" but right now is a very hard time for me/us. I had to call Ellie and Gabe's school (preschool) and take them out of the program (2 day per week) because we can't afford it. It really broke my heart to do that. It just really stinks. I have been trying to figure out a way to make it and justify it in our budget and I just can't do it anymore. I have always worked and had the opportunity to do the things that I needed to do and get the things that I needed as well and for the first time in my life as an adult, I can't! It is very hard in these times. I know there are alot of other families that are facing the same things and some much worse. I hate complaining about these things but this is my life right now and I wanted to write about it to share with others that they are not alone. I also wanted to mark it so I could look back on it and hopefully understand it all someday. Times like these are times where we can stick together and work through it and become stronger. That is a positive thing! :)
It is also a time where God teaches us to have Faith and rely on him. That is what he is doing for me right now.

Well..Please keep us in your prayers!

Love,
Lizzy

0 comments: