Hello All...
Here are some pictures that I took of the kids yesterday. I told Ellie I would do this and she has been begging me ever since. She had a million and one ideas of all the poses she wanted to do. We got outside a little later than I wanted so the lighting is not that great.
This week in a nutshell...
Ellie turned 5 on February 3rd! Her birthday was Tuesday and Daniel took that day off of work. I made special cupcakes for Ellie since she is allergic to the following: eggs, yeast, beans, peas, peanuts. I found a special brand called: Cherry Brook Kitchen. Thank God for them! I found it at Rouses in the organic section. They actually taste really good too. Daniel and I brought the cupcakes to Ellie's school and suprised her in her class. We sang Happy Birthday to her and then we left. We picked her up at 2:45 and we came home for a little while. She was really tired and we noticed Gabe was too. We met Poppa, Mrs. Rose, Mimi, Uncle Mike (my brother), Aunt Jamie, Corey and Jesse at Picadilly for Dinner. I made another special cake for Ellie to share with the family. We had a great time and Ellie got to open her presents.
My Dad and Mrs. Rose got her a little kitchen to go in her room. She LOVES it! It is so cute!
Well..we noticed that Gabe wasn't feeling well. He was complaining his head hurt. On our way home, he threw up all over himself in his carseat. I took him to the Doctor the next morning because he started running a fever of 104.4!!!!!!
The doctor was really concerned because he was already on antibiotics for a runny nose. They tested him for Strep and also the Flu but they both came back negative. They sent us to get x-rays and Gabe has PNEUMONIA!
They had to give him shots of antibiotics in his legs. :( But Thank God he is starting to feel better now!
He still has a runny nose and we are still doing breathing treatments.
Well, now Ellie is sick with a bad cough so the Doctor put her on antibiotics and breathing treatments!
I am ready for my poor babies to get better!
More pics to come...
Love to all,
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment