My good friend Raquel came in town to visit during the holiday. I could not wait to hang out with her and her daughter Raquel. They both have the same name :)!
Raquel and I use to work together with the military. After Hurricane Katrina, I got out the military and she ramained in Guard. She works in Alexandria now. We don't get the chance to see each other that often but I try to get together with her when she comes in town. We were both pregnant together with our first child; Ellie and Raquel. Ellie was born on February 3, 2004 and Raquel was born March 21, 2004. It seems so long ago. The girls love each other and play well together. Here are some pictures from our day together. We ate at Bravo's in Metairie and then we went to Lafanere Park in Metairie and fed the ducks and played at the park. What a fun Day!
1 comments:
Hey Liz, Thanks for this!
Foret!!!
Post a Comment