God is great...
I got a phone call two weeks ago with a job offer. I am going to be a NANNY!
They live down the street from me and the nanny that is currently watching them has to move to another state. Kelly called me and she was almost in tears. She told me that as soon as she found out, she thought of me. "GOD" did that!!
Well, I accepted! I start the first week in march. I feel so blessed, not only because I am going to be able to help us financially but also because I can help Kelly and be a part of these two amazing babies lives! It is such a blessing to me!
I have had that baby itch because my babies are growing up so fast..:(
This will allow me to spend time with two babies and sing, laugh, hug and kiss them!
Well, I will be taking pictures of them pretty often, so beware!
Love,
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment