Here are some pictures from this past week. I know I need to capture more of these moments because they are passing in front of me right before my eyes. The kids are getting so big.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving although it was very different this year. This was my first year that I did not have a Thanksgiving meal with my whole family. My brother Justin shared Thanksgiving with his wife's parents and My brother Michael shared Thanksgiving with his wife's parents as well. My dad and Mrs. Rose had thanksgiving at their house with Jesse. We went to Chalmette to spend some time with the Spicuzza Family. They are very special to us. Daniel's best friend Paul Spicuzza died almost three years ago from Colon Cancer. Daniel has always been really close with their family and they have become a big part of our family. Well, we spent most of the day visiting with them. We left around 4:00 to get Victoria and then we went to my Dad's house in Folsom for just a little bit. It has become really hard for us to spend time with my family or should I say families...because of Ellie's allergies. She is allergic to eggs, yeast, beans, peas, peanuts and CATS and DOGS!!! Well...needless to say, everyone has pets! Ellie is really allergic to CATS! It causes her to have breathing problems and it is getting worse the more she is exposed to it. It is so very sad! I wish I could so something about it! It is just not fair. We didn't get to go to Destrehan to visit my other Dad and Mom and Sister Rachel and the new addition..my brother Nathan! He is getting so big. I hope to get some pictures of him soon.
He is truly a blessing from God! I talk to Mom all the time and she brings him to work with her and she said that he is awesome! She works at a church preschool in the front office.
Well..I included some pictures above from my Dad's visit to bring over a bed (which was MY Grandmas Bed set) for Gabe. He loves his "NEW" bedroom. I also got him a new bedspread for his birthday which is December 8th! My little man is going to turn 3!! Where has the time gone! I can't believe it! Well..enjoy the pictures!
More updates to come soon...
Love to all...
Lizzy
0 comments:
Post a Comment